MV Hallelujah Liveaboard
~ Diving Thailand’s Best Dive Sites ~
MV Hallelujah Liveaboard
The MV Hallelujah liveaboard is 35 meters (115 feet) in length with a beam of 5.5 meters (18 feet.) She takes 25 passengers plus crew. She cruises at 10 knots. Hallelujah carries plenty of fresh water and fuel to enable her to easily conduct week-long liveaboard scuba diving itineraries and has a water maker on board. Her itineraries include the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock in Thailand.
Hallelujah Safety at Sea
Hallelujah Thailand liveaboard carries safety equipment for safe passage at sea including first aid kits, Oxygen, a DAN oxygen kit, two SOLAS life rafts, and SOLAS life jackets. Her communication gear includes VHF radios, CB radios, a GPS, radar, echo sounder and mobile telephones. She offers Nitrox. She has both indoor and outdoor comfortable saloon common areas. You’ll be served five meals and snacks per day on board.
Hallelujah has one single occupancy deluxe cabin, four double bed and 10 twin bed bunk bed cabins for a total of 25 divers and snorkelers per trip.
Hallelujah Thailand liveaboard operates in Thailand from October until May each year. Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock trips are four-days and four-nights. She is available for individual bookings as well as charter cruises. Individual prices are listed below in the schedules. Please contact us for charter prices. All departures are from Phuket, Thailand, serviced by Phuket International Airport. The vessel departs from Thap Lamu, the port just north of Phuket. Transfers are arranged to and from your hotel or the airport to the boat on departure day free of charge. See the itinerary below for guest pick up times.
- 24 Passengers
- Nitrox Available
- Single, Double and Twin Cabins
- En Suite Private Bathrooms
- Air Conditioned
- Price Range: Medium
- Expansive Common Areas
- Steel Construction
- Accommodation on board
- All meals and snacks
- Tanks and weights and air fills
- Professional divemaster services
- Coffee, tea, drinking water
- Phuket & Khao Lak Transfers
What’s Not Included
- Set (BCD, Reg, Fins, Mask, WS) 600 THB per day
- Full Set with Dive Computer 800 baht per day
- BCD 250 baht per day
- Regulator 250 baht per day
- Shorty Wetsuit: 100 baht per day
- Long wetsuit 200 baht per day
- Dive computer 250 baht per day
- LED Dive Light 150 baht per day
- Underwater Camera 1,000 baht per day
- Nitrox Package (32%) for 14 dives 2,500 baht per trip
- Similan – Richelieu four-day trip national park fees are 1800 THB payable on board.
- 15 liter tanks are available for rent.
- Private transfers can be arranged at 1600 THB each way per van (max 6 persons.)
- SSI Nitrox Course 7,000 baht
- PADI Nitrox Course 8,500 baht
- SSI Advanced Open Water 7,000 baht
- PADI Advanced Open Water 8,500 baht
4-days & 4-nights: Similan, Bon, Tachai, Richelieu Rock
Phuket – Khao Lak – Similan – Koh Bon – Koh Tachai – Richelieu – Khao Lak – Phuket
- Kamala Beach – Surin Beach 14:30 – 15:00
- Patong Beach 15:00 – 15:30
- Kata Beach – Karon beach 15:30 – 16:00
- Rawai Beach /Chalong Bay 16:00 – 16:15
- Phuket Town 16:15 – 16:40
- Rasada Pier 16:40 – 17:00
- JW Marriott Phuket 17:15 – 17:30
- Phuket Airport 17:30 – 17:45
- KhaoLak Area 17:30 – 18:30
- 21:00: Depart for Similan Islands
If you’re flying in on the date of departure, please plan on landing at the airport by 16:30 no later. Earlier for international flights. The meeting point is in front of GATE 3-4 at HKT international terminal. It’s a short walk from domestic terminal to international. The pick up time is fixed at 17:30-18:00. If you are unable to adhere to these times, a private taxi will be around 1600 baht per car.
- Diving at Similan Islands
- Diving at Similan Islands, Koh Bon & Koh Tachai
- Diving at Koh Tachai & Richelieu Rock
- Diving Koh Bon and Boonsung Wreck
- 11:00 Depart for Thap Lamu Harbor
- 12:30 Check out of Cabin
- 13:00 Lunch on Board
- 14:30 Disembark for transfers to Khao Lak or Phuket
- *No flying today please
Please note: Approximately 14 dives. Itineraries are for general information only. We make no claims to being 100% accurate as there are too many factors affecting the schedule. We will give you the best diving on the best spots we can each day.
Hallelujah Thailand Schedules
Departures can’t be confirmed immediately as availability changes by the hour. We check to make sure the departures and cabins you prefer are available. We then hold them for 48 hours to give you a chance to book the trip. Booking is easy and credit card payment is secure through our merchant account.