MV Smiling Seahorse Liveaboard
~ Diving Thailand’s Best Sites ~
- 16 Passengers
- Steel Construction
- Master Double Beds, Deluxe Twin or Double, Standard Twin Cabins
- En suite and Shared Bathrooms
- Air Conditioned and Panoramic Windows
- Thailand and Burma Itineraries
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Fabulous Thai Meals
- Experienced Crew
- Accommodation on Board
- All meals, snacks, fruit, water, electrolyte drinks, tea, coffee
- Professional PADI Dive Guides
- Four Divers/ One Guide
- Tanks and Weights
- Limited Nitrox is Available (Please Pre-Book)
- Night Dive Light
- Towel and Soap & Shampoo
- Kayak and Hammock
What’s Not Included
- Thai National Park Fee: 1600 THB
- Gear Full Set: 500 THB per day
- BCD: 250 THB per day
- Regulator: 250 THB per day
- Dive Computer: 300 THB per day (Computer Required)
- 15 liter tank: 250 THB per day
- Nitrox: 250 THB per fill
- Deep Adventure Dive: 1500 THB
- Advanced Open Water Course: 7000 THB
- Transportation from Phuket or Khao Lak. These trips depart from Ranong.
- Ranong Airport: 1000 baht Taxi/ 250 THB per person for Minivan.
4-days & 3-nights: Best of Thailand
Ranong – Surin – Koh Bon – Richelieu Rock – Ranong
- You may fly to Ranong from Bangkok (DMK) today
- 12:00 Meet at boat’s office in Ranong
- 16:00 Depart for Thailand’s Surin Island
- Diving Surin Archipelago
- Diving at Koh Bon
Please note: Approximately 11 dives. Burma Fee $200 USD in cash. Itineraries are for general information only. We make no claims to being 100% accurate as there are too many factors affecting the schedule. We will give you the best diving on the best spots we can each day.
About MV Smiling Seahorse
The MV Smiling Seahorse Thailand liveaboard was built in Ranong, Thailand and dives Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, and Richelieu Rock in Thailand. The new boat is steel construction and will take a maximum of 16 guests on board. She is 25 meters in length and has a six meter beam. She has four decks, with two cabin decks. Her comfortable dining area with a bar and and sofa seating area seats everyone on board. She has a large photography room for setting up your cameras.
Smiling Seahorse Cabins
She will have eight guest cabins, two master and four deluxe on the main deck, both with en suite baths. She will have two standard cabins with a shared bathroom on the upper deck. All cabins are air conditioned.
Smiling Seahorse Operates
The Smiling Seahorse liveaboard operates both in Thailand and Myanmar. Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock trips are four-days and three-nights and Mergui Archipelago trips are eight-days and seven-nights, or six-days and five-nights. She is available for individual bookings as well as charter cruises. Individual prices are listed below in the schedules, please contact us for full-boat charter prices. The Smiling Seahorse departs from Ranong, Thailand near the Burmese border. There are daily flights on Nok Air to Ranong from Bangkok. You may reach Ranong from Phuket, Khao Lak, Chumphon or Surat Thani by bus or minivan.
Smiling Seahorse Thailand Schedules
Departures can’t be confirmed immediately as availability changes by the hour. We check to make sure the departures and cabins you prefer are available. We then hold them for 48 hours to give you a chance to book the trip. Booking is easy and credit card payment is secure through our merchant account.