MV Deep Andaman Queen Liveaboard Myanmar
~ Diving Burma’s Mergui Archipelago ~
MV Deep Andaman Queen
MV Deep Andaman Queen Myanmar liveaboard features liveaboard dive expeditions to the Mergui Archipelago. She is 28 meters in length with a beam of 6.5 meters. The Deep Andaman Queen liveaboard takes 21 guests to the Mergui Archipelago each year from during our high season from October until May. The liveaboard cruises at 10 knots and carries plenty of fresh water and fuel to enable her to easily conduct short liveaboard scuba diving itineraries as well as longer scuba safaris. When she’s not cruising Burma, she’s diving in Thailand.
Deep Andaman Queen & Safety at Sea
She carries safety equipment for safe passage at sea including all necessary first aid kits, Oxygen, a DAN oxygen kit, a 25 person SOLAS life raft, and SOLAS life jackets. Her communication gear includes VHF radios, CB radios, a GPS, radar, echo sounder and mobile telephones.
Deep Andaman Queen’s Cabin
Deep Andaman Queen Myanmar liveaboard has one master cabin and five deluxe cabins on the main deck area. These cabins offer double-bed or twin-bed accommodation. Three standard cabins are below deck; one double-twin, one triple-twin and one quad-twin. The cabins are priced according to comfort level: cheapest for the below deck cabins, medium priced for the deluxe cabins, and most expensive for the master. She has air conditioning and private en suite bathrooms for every cabin.
Deep Andaman Queen’s Destinations
Deep Andaman Queen Myanmar liveaboard operates both in Thailand and Myanmar (Mergui Archipelago.) Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock trips are five to six days in length. Mergui Archipelago, Myanmar trips are eight days and include dives in Thailand as well as Burma. She is available for individual bookings as well as charter cruises. Individual prices are listed below in the schedules. Please contact us for charter prices.
Deep Andaman Queen’s Departure Points
All departures are from Phuket, Thailand, serviced by Phuket International Airport. The vessel departs from Thap Lamu, a port just north of Phuket Airport (HKT). Transfers are supplied to and from your hotel or the airport to the boat on departure day.
- Maximum 21 Guests On Board
- Nitrox Available
- 1 Master, 5 Deluxe Double or Twin Cabins
- 3 Standard Twin, Triple and Quad Cabins
- En suite Bathrooms
- Air Conditioned
- Price Range: Medium to High
- Thailand and Myanmar Itineraries
- Accommodation on board
- All meals and snacks
- Transfers from hotel or airport to the boat and back
- Tanks and weights and air fills
- Torch/ Light for night dives
- Professional divemaster services
- Coffee, tea, drinking water
What’s Not Included
- Regulator 250 THB per day
- BCD 250 THB per day
- Mask 150 THB per day
- Fins (Full Foot) 150 THB per day
- Full Set 700 THB per day
- Suunto Computer 500 THB per day
- 15 liter tank 350 THB per day
- Advanced Course: 8,000 THB
- Nitrox Course: 8,000 THB, includes Nitrox dives for full trip
- Nitrox for a Burma/ Myanmar trip is 3,500 THB or 250 baht per fill
- Burma Fee: $200 USD + 1600 THB Thailand National Park fee
8-days & 7-nights: Thailand and Burma (Mergui Archipelago)
Phuket – Khao Lak – Thap Lamu – Thap Lamu – Khao Lak – Phuket
- 15:00: 18:00 Phuket Hotel Pick Ups
- 18:00: 18:30 Airport Pick Up
- 18:00: Khao Lak Resort Area
- 20:00: Depart for Similan Islands
- Diving at Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock. Overnight to Kawthaung in Myanmar.
- Diving at Hi Rock and Three Islets (Shark Cave Island.)
- Diving all day at Black Rock.
- Diving all day North Twin, Shark Cave and Stewart Island.
- Diving at North Rock, Fan Forest and Western Rocky.
- Diving at Western Rocky and head back to Kawthaung. Check out of Burma and back to Thailand overnight.
- Dive at Koh Bon and Boonsoong Wreck (weather permitting.)
- 12:00 Depart for Thap Lamu
- 16:00 Begin hotel transfers to Phuket and Khao Lak
- 18:00 Arrival to Phuket.*No flying today please
Please note: Approximately 22 dives. Itineraries are for general information only. We make no claims to being 100% accurate as there are too many factors affecting the schedule. We will give you the best diving on the best spots we can each day.
Deep Andaman Queen Myanmar Schedules
Departures can’t be confirmed immediately as availability changes by the hour. We check to make sure the departures and cabins you prefer are available. We then hold them for 48 hours to give you a chance to book the trip. Booking is easy and credit card payment is secure through our merchant account.